Location: Burkburnett, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking for a Service Clerk to assist in the service department at our store in Burkburnett, TX. Candidates for this position must live in or near the Burkburnett area.
Primary duties to include:
- Assist with checking in of equipment for repairs, document complaints on what is wrong with equipment
- Assist with checking in of new equipment being delivered to the store from manufacturing companies
- Answering phone and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Scheduling small engine work in the shop
- Following up with customers when work is done and collection of payment
- May assist with daily bank run
- May assist with some administrative duties such as turning in fuel receipts, completion of PO's, etc
This will be a full-time position with a benefit package available. Normal hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm and rotating Saturdays from 7:30am - Noon.
Prefer someone with experience in lawn/garden products, large agriculture equipment, scheduling, and customer service.
Apply online or send resume to HR@QualityImplement.com