Location: Burkburnett, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is currently looking for a Service Writer to be a valued team member within the Service Department at our dealership in Burkburnett, TX. Applicants must live in or near the Burkburnett area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm and will also work rotating Saturday mornings from 7:30am-Noon. This position will also offer a benefit package including health/dental options, 401k plan, paid life insurance, a uniform plan, 6 paid holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), and potential for a yearly safety bonus.
Duties to include:
- Greeting customers both in the store and those that call in on the phone, refer to appropriate department, take messages as needed
- Check-in equipment that is delivered by freight companies
- Check-in and take history of equipment brought in by customers for repair
- Assist the Service Manager with assigning work orders to technicians, reviewing completed work orders, billing customers for work performed, and collecting payments for repairs made
- Assist the Service Manager in communicating with customers regarding repair work
- At times will take the lead in coordination and running of the small engine repair center (weed eaters, chain saws, mowers, riding mowers, utility vehicles)
- Take the lead in daily, weekly, and monthly vehicle inspections of company rolling fleet at the Burkburnett location
- Administrative duties of submitting PO requests for supplies and turning in credit card receipts for fuel and miscellaneous expenses
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager or Store Manager
Interested applicants will submit resume or application. Preferred candidates will have experience with working in a small engine shop, lawn and garden equipment, agriculture equipment, and mid level management of a department.