Location: Abilene, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. in Abilene, TX is looking for a Service Writer for our shop at the dealership. Interested candidates will need to be located in or near Abilene, TX or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Normal hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm and rotating Saturdays 7:30am - Noon. This is a full-time position with overtime for anything over 40 hours. There is also a benefit package available which includes Health/Dental options, 401k, 6 paid holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off) plan, paid life insurance, uniform plan, and potential for a yearly safety bonus.
- Working under the supervision of the Service Manager
- Assist customers with the check-in process when they bring equipment that is not functioning properly, assist with assigning the job to the appropriate technician for repairs, relay estimates and update customers as to progress of repairs, finalize billing, collect payment, assist customers with check-out and loading of equipment after repairs are made
- Under direction of Service Manager, the Service Writer will take the lead in assigning jobs and monitoring the small engine shop (UTV's, riding mowers, push mowers, chain saws, weed eaters, etc)
- This position is the administrative clerk for the store and is the lead person in answering phones and transferring calls. Will also assist with turning in administrative paperwork to the home office such as PO's, credit card receipts, bills, etc.
- This position will take the lead on checking in new equipment when delivered from manufacturer, double checking delivery sheets, and doing a basic visual inspection of equipment before accepting into our inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants may apply using the online application or by submitting a resume to HR@QualityImplement.com