Location: Abilene, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking for a Shop Assistant for our store in Abilene, TX.
Major duties to include:
- General cleaning and maintenance of the property, landscaping, watering landscape
- Drive a company vehicle to pickup and deliver parts, lawn mowers, and small items. (May drive a pickup and pull a 16 ft utility trailer)
- Wash and detail company vehicles as well as equipment being sold
- Assist with moving equipment around the yard
- Assist with unloading delivery trucks that come throughout the day (may use forklift as needed)
- Assist Service Technicians with repairs as needed
- Other duties to be assigned by Service Manager or Store Manager
This position WILL drive a company vehicle from time to time so must have a valid TX driver's license and be insurable by company insurance.
This is a full-time position that will be 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday mornings.
Benefit package is available for full-time employees.