Location: Abilene, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking to grow it's staff in our small engine shop. We plan to move into our new state of the art facility in August 2021.
Technicians should provide their own tools. Responsibilities to include:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair small engine equipment including: lawn mowers, riding mowers, zero turn mowers, commercial mowing equipment, weed eaters, blowers, side by side utility vehicles, chain saws, air compressors, generators.
- Assist with loading/unloading customer equipment at the facility.
- Assist with assembly of new equipment make ready for sale.
- Document diagnostics and repairs made for billing purposes.
- Assist with making pick lists of parts to be ordered.
- Communicating with Service Manager and Service Advisor estimates for repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position with available benefits including: health/dental insurance options, 401k plan, 6 paid holidays, Paid Time Off, uniform program, paid ADD life insurance, and potential for a yearly safety bonus.