Location: Seymour, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking to add a small engine technician (mechanic) at our dealership in Seymour, TX. Applicants should live in or near the Seymour area.
Technicians should provide their own tools. Responsibilities to include:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair small engine equipment including: lawn mowers, riding mowers, zero turn mowers, commercial mowing equipment, weed eaters, blowers, side by side utility vehicles, chain saws, air compressors, generators.
- Assist with loading/unloading customer equipment at the facility.
- Assist with assembly of new equipment make ready for sale.
- Document diagnostics and repairs made for billing purposes.
- Assist with making pick lists of parts to be ordered.
- Communicating with Service Manager regarding estimates for repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position with available benefits including: health/dental insurance options, 401k plan, 6 paid holidays, Paid Time Off, uniform program, paid ADD life insurance, and potential for a yearly safety bonus.