Location: Stamford, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking for a Service Technician to do mechanical work at our dealership in Stamford, TX. Applicants must live in or near the Stamford, TX area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Major duties include:
- Diagnostics of small and large horsepower agriculture equipment and implements
- Mechanical work on engines, drivetrains and other major components
- Hydraulic and electrical work on machinery
- Computer diagnostics using provided equipment
- Repairs to other systems such as HVAC and precision farming equipment
- Must provide own tools.
This is a full-time job that will include a benefit package. Work week is 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday with rotating Saturday mornings. Potential for overtime weekly.