Location: Burkburnett, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking for a location Store Manager who will also be an equipment Salesperson at our dealership in Burkburnett, TX.
Managerial duties to include (15% of time):
- Complete oversight of the location and it’s employees
- Regular reviews of department expenses and revenues
- Coaching, training, and equipping employees for maximum performance
- Liaison between dealership and corporate administration
- Participate in the hiring process of employees
- Participate in corrective action of employees when warranted
- Manage local facilities, property, grounds, and vehicles and submit communicate repair/replacement needs
- Manage local advertising
Sales duties to include (85% of time)
- Inside and outside sales of agriculture and turf equipment. Primary focus should concentrate on sales of large agriculture equipment. (Experience in this area is required)
- Evaluate and trade used agriculture and turf equipment.
- Arrange and participate in the financing of equipment when sold.
- Submission of all necessary paperwork in a timely manner when sales are made.
- Participate in set up and delivery of new equipment as needed.
- Demonstrate equipment to current and potential customers.
- Participate in arranging equipment on dealership property.
- Engage in activities to promote new business and customers.
- Prior experience in facility or dealership management is preferred
- Prior experience in large agriculture equipment is required
- Prior sales experience is required
Pay is base salary PLUS commission on sales. Benefits include: Health/Dental options, 401k plan, paid ADD life insurance, 6 Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), uniform benefits, company vehicle use while at work, and potential for yearly safety bonus.