Location: Frederick, OK
Type of Employment: Full-time
Quality Implement Co. is looking for a full-time Parts Counter Salesperson for the Frederick, OK location. Candidates must live in or near the Frederick area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
- Greet and assist customers both in the store and over the phone
- Look up, locate, and package parts for both external and internal customers
- Offer to special order or locate parts not in current inventory
- Assist with loading/unloading deliveries and customer purchases (forklift use will be required)
- Monthly quotas to be met on inventory of products in the store (use of scan gun)
- Assist as needed with keeping facilities neat and orderly
- Assist customers not needing parts get to the appropriate department
- Other duties as assigned by Parts Manager or Store Manager
Must be computer proficient and be able to communicate effectively. Prefer experience with parts (specifically agriculture parts products). Must have a Driver’s License and be insurable by company insurance.
Position is Monday-Friday with rotating Saturday mornings. Since this is a full-time position, candidate will be eligible for benefit package including: Paid Health/Dental options, 401k plan, PTO (Paid Time Off), 6 paid holidays, company paid ADD (life) insurance, paid uniform plan, and potential for a yearly safety bonus.
Pay is HOURLY + COMMISSION